Handling The Holiday Season With Grace & Ease
In this webinar Transformational Coach, Grace Kelly, is having a deeper conversation around how to fill your empty bucket at this time of year.
If you’re already getting worried about spending time with family members who just love to criticize or compare you…
Worry about spending money you don’t have….
This exploration will deeply support you in coming back to center and gracefully handling anything life throws at you this season.
Listen in and discover:
- How to not lose your well-being to other people’s opinions & moods.
- What to do when you need time alone but don’t want to disappoint your family.
- A simple way to awaken your inner light so you shine bright all season long.
- What to do when you feel shame or guilt about your body, eating/drinking habits.
- How to automatically fall out of the frenzy and urgency and slow down to the speed of love.
- Grace’s top 3 tips for a Christmas you’ll actually enjoy!
Meet Grace Kelly
Grace Kelly is a success coach and Founder of GracefulCoaching.net. She helps people gracefully transition in their career , increase their confidence & their earning power to create stylish lives & businesses they love.
Formally a French teacher in London, Grace left her salary behind, moved to Italy, and started an international coaching business.
After successfully growing her business to 6-figures in 6 months, she went on to create a quarter of a million dollars and global client base within 18months . She travelled the world coaching individuals in stylish locations like St.Tropez, Beverley Hills, Paris, New York and Rome.
Grace is now is enjoying the delights of bringing clients home to her in Italy where she’s hosting transformational travel retreats combining coaching, culinary experiences, style and entertainment, with the best that Puglia, Italy has to offer.
Grace’s expertise has been featured in Forbes, Sunday Times and Soul & Spirit.